Kids love to have chapathis and parathas...but palak ? why not try to feed them palak added in parathas ? Try this version of palak paratha for your kids along with their favourite ketchup...even for the grown up kids in your house :)
|Fresh Palak||:||1 bunch|
|Wheat flour||:||3 cups|
|Cumin Powder||:||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander Powder||:||1 tsp|
|Chilly Powder||:||1/2 tsp|
- Wash and cut the palak into fine pieces.
- Add little oil in a pan and fry the chopped palak leaves for ten minutes.
- Add the palak and other ingredients to the wheat flour and knead them to soft dough.
- Take lemon sized ball of the dough and roll them evenly with the rolling pin.Ensure that they are neither thick nor thin.
- Fry the paratha to golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with raitha , curd , ketchups , chutney or gravies of your choice.
Tips & Variations :
- Go crazy and creative in bringing up the final shapes of the paratha , specially while serving your little ones.